Six months after saarCTF 2020 took place, we release all source code from saarCTF 2020. The final results have already been published: https://ctf.saarland/static/scoreboard/.
The github repository saarsec/saarctf-2020 contains all services, checker scripts and also all exploits from our 7 services.
Our game infrastructure consists of multiple repositories:
- saarctf-gameserver: Our gameserver, checker logic, flag submission server, vpn scripts, control panel and more.
- saarctf-servers: Scripts to setup and configure servers to host a CTF, ready to run.
- saarctf-conntrack-accounting: Conntrack-based traffic accounting to generate traffic statistics during the competition.
- saarctf-vulnbox: Vulnbox build tool, combining services into a final vulnbox image.
- saarctf-example-service: An example how services look in the saarCTF infrastructure ecosystem.